27 septembre 2017
Join this full-day session to learn about what Lean is and how to apply it specifically to services sector.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have learned about the five Lean principles and selected Lean tools. They will have gained understanding, through best practice examples presented by the trainer, the interactive game, the practical case study and the intervention of Guest Speakers on how to apply lean principles in service environment.
Session Morning : Understanding Lean
• Specific nature of service sectors
• Fundamentals of Lean philosophy
• Lean game: get to know the five principles of Lean thinking.
Session Afternoon: Applying Lean in practice
• Lean success : Service Lean case study
• Keynote from guest speakers - This training features two exceptional guests: Francois Coste - CEO Groupama Romania, President of CCIFER, and Adriana Vincze, Strategy Planning & PMO Director of Groupama Asigurari Romania, who will be sharing with the participants the challenges and successes of the Lean journey in Groupama.
About session facilitator: For the past 15 years Anna Dyngosz has led change management and transformation programmes for organisations in the financial services, tourism, healthcare and online
She applies continuous improvement methods, Lean, Six Sigma and Systems Thinking, to
dramatically improve customer and employee experience.
Anna graduated with an MBA degree from the London Business School and is the founder of problem-solving.rocks in Paris. She is fluent in four languages.
Date and place: 27 september 2017, 9h00-18h00 at CCIFER (Calea Floreasca 240B, 3rd floor, Bucharest)
Tarifs : 290 EURO + TVA/personne - membres CCIFER; 330 EURO+TVA/personne non-membres.
For registrations, please fill in the registration form or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org