04 octobre 2018
This two day workshop is composed of four interactive modules. Participants will have plenty of opportunities to practice with tools, discuss with their peers, interact with the facilitator and learn best practices from case studies and experienced guest speakers.
Announcing Guest Speakers:
Day 1: Sorin Gabriel Vlad, Delivery Manager&Senior Project Manager, InCrys. Communication & delivery enthousiast. When I like something, I’m 200% dedicated. I respect Waterfall but I prefer Agile. I challenge my teams and managers but I’m always ready to listen and coach my partners. I’m not afraid of making mistakes. I worked 20 years in IT for banking, automotive, telecom and services but my main strength are foreign languages.
Day 2: Adriana Vincze is a senior leader with extensive experience in strategy delivery, marketing and operations in financial services, insurance and banking sectors. She leads agile efforts and major projects companywide. As Strategic Planning and PMO Director at Groupama Asigurari Romania, she also delivers continuous improvement initiatives in distribution channels/client segments/lines of business, companywide.
Crina Baluta, Project Manager at Groupama Asigurari has over 10 years of experience in insurance, e-commerce and retail. Crina has led over the years several transformational projects on CRM cloud based implementation, rebranding and customer experience improvement one project being rewarded in a conference led by Ron Kaufman, international expert in service culture.
At the end of the training, participants will:
• Understand the context of project mode in organisations
• Know about the project team, stakeholders and their roles
• Be familiar with good project management practices, along with useful communication and visual management tools
• Know effective behaviours that help drive a project to success
• Understand how to pilot project outcomes from a technical and financial perspective.
• Employees who manage projects, or who are part of the project management team
• PMO members running a transformation or a change initiative, who wish to share and learn best practices, and key competencies and tools in project management
• Specialists who would like to improve their understanding and management of project communication, stakeholders, benefits, costs and risks.
About session facilitator - Anna Dyngosz:
I am a specialist in project management and business transformation, with a double skill set:
• Lean Six Sigma certification, and the ability to use agile techniques to identify and deliver
• Empathy and listening skills, as well as a diploma in psychology.
I help my clients design and implement transformation programmes, with special focus on change management, team collaboration and communication.
I graduated with an MBA from London Business School. Bi-national French-Polish, I work in French, English and Polish, and I live in Paris.
Date and place: 4-5 october 2018, 9h00-18h00 at CCIFER (Calea Floreasca 240B, 3rd floor, Bucharest)
Tarifs : 320 EURO + TVA/personne - membres CCIFER; 360 EURO+TVA/personne non-membres. Tarif Early-Bird: 10% de réduction pour inscriptions jusqu'au 1 septembre 2018.
What previous participants have praised about this workshop:
- “Concrete definition of the profession of project manager, examples and very varied practical
- “Knowledge of the framework and the skills required to be a project manager”
- “Everything was mentioned, from the birth of the project to its completion, as well as the potential
problems associated with it”
For registrations, please fill in the registration form or contact us at: email@example.com