04 octobre 2018
This two day workshop is composed of four interactive modules. Participants will have plenty of opportunities to practice with tools, discuss with their peers, interact with the facilitator and learn best practices from case studies and experienced guest speakers.
At the end of the training, participants will:
• Understand the context of project mode in organisations
• Know about the project team, stakeholders and their roles
• Be familiar with good project management practices, along with useful communication and visual management tools
• Know effective behaviours that help drive a project to success
• Understand how to pilot project outcomes from a technical and financial perspective.
-Project managers who wish to share and learn best practices in perspectives, competencies and key tools in project management
-Employees who manage projects or who are part of the project management team, for example
during a transformation or change initiative in their company
-Specialists who would like to improve their management of project communication, stakeholders,
costs and risks.
About session facilitator - Anna Dyngosz:
I am a specialist in project management and business transformation, with a double skill set:
• Lean Six Sigma certification, and the ability to use agile techniques to identify and deliver
• Empathy and listening skills, as well as a diploma in psychology.
I help my clients design and implement transformation programmes, with special focus on change management, team collaboration and communication.
Bi-national French-Polish, I work in French, English and Polish, and I live in Paris.
Date and place: 4-5 october 2018, 9h00-18h00 at CCIFER (Calea Floreasca 240B, 3rd floor, Bucharest)
Tarifs : 320 EURO + TVA/personne - membres CCIFER; 360 EURO+TVA/personne non-membres.
What previous participants have praised about this workshop:
- “Concrete definition of the profession of project manager, examples and very varied practical
- “Knowledge of the framework and the skills required to be a project manager”
- “Everything was mentioned, from the birth of the project to its completion, as well as the potential
problems associated with it”
For registrations, please fill in the registration form or contact us at: email@example.com