Offres d'emploi |
• Have a high level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
• Degree in accounting, auditing or related fields
• Good knowledge of English
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, necessary for day to day work.
• Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
• Motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Build rapport and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment
• Seek opportunities to learn and make constructive suggestions for improvements
• Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and targeted audience
• Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
• Ability to travel on business trips when is need it
• We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant junior auditor. Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
• Assist in the planning, execution, and completion of audit, examination, or consulting services.
• Perform specific audit steps under the supervision of a more experienced auditor.
• Communicate potential audit issues/findings to more senior Grant Thornton personnel in a timely manner.
• Create complete, accurate and detailed audit documentation to support work performed.
• Work with audit team to identify client issues discovered during audit process.
• Assist in the research and analysis of financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
• Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
• Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
• Work with audit and assurance teams and the client to help plan engagement strategy, help define objectives, and help address technology-related controls risks.
• Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org