Oferte de locuri de munca |
• A strong academic background or one or more advanced degree in languages (or law, finance, tax or accounting would be a plus)
• A dynamic profile with initiative and excellent reporting skills
• Accuracy, attention, multi-tasks individual and diligent characteristics are a must
• Minimum 1 to 2 years’ related experience
• Thorough knowledge and experience in translation
• Excellent organizational skills and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to maintain composure and efficiency while working with heavy phones and constant interruptions.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively.
• Ability to work well under time constraints.
• Able to handle multiple tasks.
• Flexible, personable and able to interact with all levels of personnel.
• Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization
• Performing regular administrative activities (answers telephone and screens, logs & places calls; opens, reviews, records and distributes or organizes mail; sends & receives faxes & e-mails)
• Adheres to Grant Thornton document standards
• Is able to write/translate basic documents (correspondence, proposals) - proofreads, checks for grammar, spelling, etc. in English and local language.
• Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to serve clients better
• Basic HR activities
• Arranges executive calendar or schedules meetings, independently or as directed
• Coordinates international & domestic travel & hotel accommodations.
• Types correspondence, reports, labels, story notes, etc., for supervisor’s review & signature
• Designs various data systems to track relevant information (submissions, competitive projects, etc.)
• Responds to inquiries, orders supplies and handles specific assignments
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned, meets all internal deadlines
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org